12 February 2015

My Favorite Books Ever

Since we are just starting to get to know each other here at Bee Reads Books, I thought I'd share my favorite books with you (in no particular order).


1. Microserfs by Douglas Coupland- A fictitious look into the lives of Microsoft employees in the early '90s.
2. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald - Who is this Gatsby guy and why does he throw so many parties?
3. The Year of the Secret Assignments - High school pen pals forge relationships by creating assignments for each other to complete.
4.Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert - A woman finds peace and purpose through travel.
5. Me Before You by JoJo Moyes - A young woman takes a job helping a paralyzed man who doesn't want to go on living.
6.The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger - A young girl meets the time travelling man who will eventually become her husband.

These books are my all time favorites. Do you love any of these too? What are your favorite books? Let me know in the comments.

And don't forget to  Bee Reads Books !

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...