02 March 2015

So You Want to be in... Wild

This is something new I've decided to try. Ever loved a book so much you wanted to be part of it? I wanted to give you the provisions you need to be "in" your favorite books. I'm hoping to do these kind of posts fairly regularly if you like them. The first book I decided to do was Wild by Cheryl Strayed since I read and reviewed it recently.


1. A very large backpack - like this one from The North Face.
2. Hiking boots -These are the Danner Mountain Light Cascade Hiking Boots - the same ones Cheryl wore in the book, recreated by REI. 
3. Condoms - Just staying true to the book, people.
4. Snapple Lemonade - The intense craving Cheryl has while in the middle of nowhere on the PCT.
5. Reading material. No! Not the whole stack! You have to carry it in your backpack! Just pick one or two. 
Now you are ready to either hike the Pacific Crest Trail, or read Wild by Cheryl Strayed. The choice is yours.


4 comments:

  1. Love this post! What a clever idea on how to feature a book :]

    xo katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this! It's such a cool idea for a post. I haven't read Wild, but I like the items you picked. I can't wait to see what book you do next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma! Im already planning a couple more of these types of posts :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...