17 March 2015

So You Want to Be In... Girl Online

Want to be in your favorite books? Here's what you need to be in Girl Online by Zoe Sugg (aka Zoella):

1. A set of luggage to travel to New York (this cute set is from Target)
2. Some delicious cake for Magical Mystery Day.
3. A guitar for your new musician boyfriend.
4. A pair of embarrassing unicorn underwear (Actually, these ones from Topshop are pretty cute)
5. and 6. A camera and laptop to work on your blog.

So now that you have your supplies you can either hop on a plane and blog about your trip to New York like Penny did, or you can read Girl Online like I did.

3 comments:

  1. I really like that camera. Also, the fact that unicorn underwear exists is awesome. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah, before all of this, it's imperative that you have money first ;) Especially for someone like me who lives halfway across the globe! But this would be a good dream indeed. One day, this is what I will do :)

    Faye at The Social Potato

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the polka dot luggage!! I can't wait to go back to NYC... I just went for the first time last year and found it to be amazing! Cute post :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...